Avail of cheap flight tickets and discounts flying with Emirates airline; Birmingham to Islamabad!!
Emirates is an airline based in Dubai, UAE. It is a subsidiary of the Emirates group. It is the largest airline in the Middle east, and operates nearly 3600 flights per week to more than 150 cities in 81 countries, across 6 continents. Its main hub is situated at Dubai International Airport.
When emirates airline was initially conceived in 1985, it had special tie-ups with PIA who wet-leased two aircrafts to the Emirates. Since then PIA partnership with Emirates has continued, with PIA conducting training sessions for Emirates cabin crew, and Emirates leasing a few of their aircrafts to PIA.
If you are looking for cheap flights from Birmingham to Islamabad, you will not go home disappointed, as there are several flights plying from the UK to Pakistan. Emirates offer both one-way and round trip flight tickets. You can check for flight schedules and fares online.
Emirates offer best value for money with passengers travelling with their airlines. Emirates employs some of the best cabin crew, and in-flight services. It is the world’s fourth largest airline in terms of passenger miles generated.
Passengers travelling with Emirates can book cheap accommodation in Pakistan. The airline has several tie-ups with many 5-star hotels and resorts and tourists travelling to Pakistan from the UK can avail of discounted holiday packages available with the Emirates for their passengers.
Some of the different facilities which are available to passengers flying with Emirates airline are as follows:
- Cabin: There are three types of first-class seating. Independent Suites are available to passengers, along with its own private mini-bar, and entertainments system. ‘Skycruiser’ seats and sleeper seats are the other two types of seating available to passengers flying with Emirates airline.
- Business class: Business class seats offer an array of facilities to its passengers. The seats can be fully reclined and have in-built massage functions. It has usb slots to connect and operate laptops. In the airbus 380-800, private mini-bars are also available to its passengers.
- Economy class: Economy class have comfortable head-rests and a 600-1000 channel ICE entertainment system.
- Catering: Catering on Emirates flights is provided by Emirates Flight Catering. They offer special meals and consider diet restrictions of its passengers, preferences, and religion. Special meals must be ordered in advance, at least 24 hours prior to departure.
- Emirates airline also provide premium lounges for its passengers while travelling to international destinations, which is necessary while switching flights or waiting for departure.
- Emirates airlines have and active frequent flier club, and members of this club can avail of special offers or discounts on their flight tickets, or use it to secure an upgrade while flying with the airlines.
The UK has a sizeable Pakistani population, comprising of nearly 3.8% of the entire population. Birmingham is the most populous city outside London, with nearly 1 million residents. It has the largest Muslim population in the UK, who frequently travel to their home country.
If you are looking for cheap emirates flight tickets, book your flights in advance and avail of early bird offers and packages. Tourism in Pakistan is flourishing and many UK citizens travel to Pakistan for a getaway to the Indian sub-continent. There are many places to visit and explore within Pakistan, and guided tours are available to foreigners travelling to Islamabad for the first time.
If you are looking for further information on flights from Birmingham to Islamabad, the author of this blog recommends.